Lillingtons - Backchannel Broadcast remaster

mclz

• 1 month later...
This album is mediocre at best. Compared to te other lillingtons stuff it's not great. I wouldn't buy it unless it was repressed and less than $20. No way I would pay eBay/discogs prices

yea, it was a huge letdown after DBT...i only like 'the russians are coming' off it...

and the too late show i'm not that into either other than 'static'

i dunno if you guys noticed but the remastered version doesn't have Wait it Out... which doesn't bother me seeing as how i have an original version and i never really like that song anyways.

i still really want DBT on vinyl. i got it when i was 14 and it was one of the last cds i bought before i got a record player, i should've waited another 2 months! also supposedly lookout destroyed a bunch of the original copies because they weren't selling

Did Red Scare ever press the new Nothington album? If not, that needs to be pressed ASAP.

edit: I just wanted to add that I would absolutely LOVE for Red Scare to press The Methadones "This Won't Hurt"

me an you both.

i like all the lillingtons records, yeah its not as good as DBT but its still a solid album and id love to have it on vinyl

i dunno if you guys noticed but the remastered version doesn't have Wait it Out... which doesn't bother me seeing as how i have an original version and i never really like that song anyways.

i still really want DBT on vinyl. i got it when i was 14 and it was one of the last cds i bought before i got a record player, i should've waited another 2 months! also supposedly lookout destroyed a bunch of the original copies because they weren't selling

that sounds like urban legend

a lot of stuff that prob never sold too well surfaced cheap over the years and esp. once little type when down...like emo, fidatevi, common rider...groovie ghoulies...