THE DFA Thread (Previously Rapture Sail Away PO)

I'm sorry, I thought they would have arrived today but they haven't. :( I also don't want to get into the habit of putting stuff up for sale before we actually have it in stock. Always bums me out when there's a random delay in shipping out stuff that I buy from other folks.

We will have the DFP remix along with some Holy Ghost! ltd tour shirt/I Wanted To Tell Her 12" bundles next friday.

If anyone is looking for a copy of the LCD- S/T promo that just sold-out immediately, there's one for sale for $14 over at discogs. Here's the link. I'd make sure to contact the buyer first though before committing to it because $14 seems rather cheap for a record like this.

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/LCD-Soundsystem-LCD-Soundsystem/52217600?ev=bp_rel_det

I'm sorry, I thought they would have arrived today but they haven't. :( I also don't want to get into the habit of putting stuff up for sale before we actually have it in stock. Always bums me out when there's a random delay in shipping out stuff that I buy from other folks.

We will have the DFP remix along with some Holy Ghost! ltd tour shirt/I Wanted To Tell Her 12" bundles next friday.

Awesome, 2 HG! releases!!! My fiance is going to kill me, especially if that SOS White Label turns up next week too, haha.

I dont know if i can afford to go to the YACHT show on Sunday because of all these's sales. Thanks Kris.

This is great, I love LCD. I'm bummed I missed the s/t 2xLP - anyone know how much they were going for?

$29.99, did you see the discogs link I posted? Someone was selling it as of yesterday for $14.

Yes, thanks! I tried ordering last night, but haven't heard anything yet from the seller...I hope it goes through.

$29.99, did you see the discogs link I posted? Someone was selling it as of yesterday for $14.

Yes, thanks! I tried ordering last night, but haven't heard anything yet from the seller...I hope it goes through.

Unless they happened to sell it somewhere else and forgot to take the listing off, i dont see why it wouldnt go through. Either way, if you get it you got yourself quite a deal considering theyre mint and even DFA was offering copies for $15 more. I would have jumped at the discogs listing had I not already bought the DFA release (but Im so supportive of what DFA is doing, I dont mind kicking an extra $15 their way anyways!).

I appreciate it, guys - I'll make sure people that ordered the LCD record get rad bonuses to make it worth it. :) It's hard for labels at the moment, so I really value your support.

Well ive still got about 70 bucks left in my paypal account waiting to see what you got in store for us this week! ;)

I appreciate it, guys - I'll make sure people that ordered the LCD record get rad bonuses to make it worth it. :) It's hard for labels at the moment, so I really value your support.

I picked up the YACHT LP and another copy of SOS when I placed my order for the self titled, to help you out Kris. Cant wait to see what you uncover next. This week I will pick up the Holy Ghost! LP and the Pixeltan EP.