Wildernessking 2xLP Now in Stock!

Cover3.jpg

Wildernessking's "The Writing of Gods in the Sand" 2xLP is now in stock and shipping! We started a kickstarter for this way back in February, and it's finally here. Full layout below.

Pressing info: 300Copies total

50 - Brown

100 - Black

150 - Green/Black Swirl

Comes in a Gatefold with all new art exclusive to the vinyl release, with a 2 sided insert and 11x17 poster featuring the CD artwork by Rainbath Visual.

ANTI-006LP_full-layout.jpg

This band sounds pretty baller. Might donate after a thorough listen of this album....Make sure to post this on purestench and foreverdoomed! Unless you've already done that :D

I've got it posted on Forever Doomed, but haven't posted on Pure Stench yet. Thanks for the tip! Glad you like the album.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The Wildernessking 2xLP's are now in stock. They look fantastic! Here's the final pressing info, and a photo with the full layout (Gatefold, insert, poster):

50 - Brown

100 - Black

150 - Green/Black Swirl

You can order one here for the time being, we're putting the final touches on our new store and will be launching it next week. I'll update this post with the new link when the time comes! Also, listen to the full album here.

ANTI-006LP_full-layout.jpg