PO:Radiohead- "Bloom Jamie XX Rework 3" Single

i'm so glad i didn't start collecting all the remix 12"s. this shit's gettin pricy.

well this really isn't a part of the KOL remix series. i guess Jamie XX really liked the mix he did and decided to officially release it himself.

i bought the box set of remixes at their NYC show, got them all in one shot!

i'm so glad i didn't start collecting all the remix 12"s. this shit's gettin pricy.

well this really isn't a part of the KOL remix series. i guess Jamie XX really liked the mix he did and decided to officially release it himself.

Actually not quite accurate.

After the set of 12" remixes, there was one final "digital only" remix--TKOL RMX 8.

This 3 track remix, features the Bloom Jamie XX Part 3 Remix.

You can see it here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006BAH9X4/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1328541407&sr=8-1

This would be the first time that any of those appeared on vinyl however.

What is odd, is the fact that this 12" was released on Jan 23rd yet most stores like HMV and Amazon have a pre-order for it for February....so are more being produced or not?

On a side note, how much were they charging for the complete set at the show?

Actually not quite accurate.

After the set of 12" remixes, there was one final "digital only" remix--TKOL RMX 8.

This 3 track remix, features the Bloom Jamie XX Part 3 Remix.

You can see it here:http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006BAH9X4/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1328541407&sr=8-1

This would be the first time that any of those appeared on vinyl however.

What is odd, is the fact that this 12" was released on Jan 23rd yet most stores like HMV and Amazon have a pre-order for it for February....so are more being produced or not?

oh ok, still not an official Radiohead release. so i really don't want this lol

but i believe the set was $100 with a tote and newspaper. i made the tote into a box for all the remixes. came out pretty cool, i can post pics if any one is interested

Guest deathbydrums
I want to hear Bloom (Jamie xx rework 2). But it was pressed /1 and auctioned for charity.

wtf?! how much did it go for?

glad to see more electronic artists starting to appear on here... even if they're piggybacking on the rawk.