WTB: No Knife

mrcapitillar

Willing to make good offers to anyone who will sell to me what I don't have.

I have:

Hit Man Dreams

split w/ Lazycain

split w/ Tanner

Jackboots 7"

Need:

Drunk On The Moon

Fire In The City...

Riot For Romance

split w/ Sunshine

split w/ Nine Days Wonder

and the seven inches record

The LPs have been slowly but steadily going up in price on eBay (especially Fire In The City Of The Automatons), so good luck with those. but the split with Sunshine frequently hits eBay for cheap.

Also, there's a guy who's been trying to sell a copy of the "Seveninches" 7-inch on eBay the past few weeks as a BIN and it hasn't sold yet. He hasn't re-listed it from the most recent time, so maybe if you contact him through here, you can get it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-KNIFE-SEVEN-I....i tem564839cddb

(The sleeve looks a bit rough, though.)

Can I ask what your Tanner split looks like? I've discovered three different versions of it—one with regular cover art, then two on colored paper with a black-and-white mini-cover glued to the front with text/shrunken cover art (I have this version on red paper as well as yellow paper, and they're both individually numbered out of 300, I think).

I'm kind of a huge No Knife nerd, btw. And would also pay a premium for anything I didn't already have, which at this point is anything I didn't know existed in terms of colors/variants.

The LPs have been slowly but steadily going up in price on eBay (especially Fire In The City Of The Automatons), so good luck with those. but the split with Sunshine frequently hits eBay for cheap.

Also, there's a guy who's been trying to sell a copy of the "Seveninches" 7-inch on eBay the past few weeks as a BIN and it hasn't sold yet. He hasn't re-listed it from the most recent time, so maybe if you contact him through here, you can get it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NO-KNIFE-SEVEN-I....i tem564839cddb

(The sleeve looks a bit rough, though.)

Can I ask what your Tanner split looks like? I've discovered three different versions of it—one with regular cover art, then two on colored paper with a black-and-white mini-cover glued to the front with text/shrunken cover art (I have this version on red paper as well as yellow paper, and they're both individually numbered out of 300, I think).

I'm kind of a huge No Knife nerd, btw. And would also pay a premium for anything I didn't already have, which at this point is anything I didn't know existed in terms of colors/variants.

Thanks for the link. I have the regular art on the Tanner split. Very interesting to know other versions exist. Do you know if any of their LP's were color pressed?

Man I love No Knife too and lately it's the only band I really want to listen to. Something about their sound to me is just straight phenomenal. They just had a total kick ass 90's sound that brings me back when I was young.

I know that Fire in the City... is avail on a color (Lime Green)

I only have the black version of that, Drunk on the Moon and Jackboots.

Yup, Automatons is on black and green vinyl (from Dim Mak) and then also black vinyl (from Time Bomb Europe). I believe that's their only colored LP, though. I've emailed the band before and even they don't seem to really know that much about what was pressed.

I know that Fire in the City... is avail on a color (Lime Green)

I only have the black version of that, Drunk on the Moon and Jackboots.

I've seen that. I remember a while back seeing somewhere about a yellow version of Hit Man Dreams. Seems unlikely but sometimes you never know when a label is vaguely releasing press numbers or variations.

I saw Fire In The City Of The Automatons on black without an insert (not sure if they actually came with one) priced at $30 in a local shop about 2 weeks ago. Probably too spendy, but let me know if you want it.

Thank you so much! Let me look into it first, I'd definitely like to have the insert included. I'll PM you soon.

Fire In The City Of The Automatons was gone when I went into the store today for something else. Sorry.

Not a problem. Thanks though!

I'm close to landing DOTM. I can get FITCOA if I wanted, the only one that seems to be difficult to find is Riot For Romance. All the other EP's and 7"s I can find elsewhere quite easily.

So if anyone has RFR please get at me!