THE HAVERCHUCKS - DEMO 7" PRE ORDERS ARE UP!

The Haverchucks are a Richmond - based Punkrock band. They play a rough but Pop Punkish sound in the vein of bands like Descendents, old NOFX and such and they gladly support the Haverchuck nerd image...

Check out http://thehaverchucks.bandcamp.com and listen to both their demo and their new EP.

Only the first 50 orders will receive a limited pre order color copy. 1 per person! If you order more than one copy , you will get the regular color as your 2nd copy, 3rd copy etc...

And as a thank you to vinylcollective.com and its users for being the main inspiration to start this label, some kids from the board who pre-order will get a transition color variant if the pressplant will CREATE them again (Its almost expected , this dude at the pressplant is mad crazy about variants and mixing colors...) So if YOU pre-order a copy, please drop me a PM in here and tell me your real name.

Pre-order your copy now via:

http://cantslowdownrecordsgermany.bigcartel.com/

We're only going to be getting a handful of these ourselves and will probably sell them at shows for the most part so if you want to make sure you get one grab it direct from Cant Slow Down. Thanks! Also FYI, we're about 73% done tracking our full length and two extra songs for a split 7" coming out in a few months. More details on those releases when we figure em out!

Since Robert is in the band I already see big The Haverchucks collection pictures popping up in here in like 1-2 months lol. BTW pre-orders are going fast. The half of all pre-order copies are gone and I haven´t counted the 2nd copy orders. All in all I expect the first press of these goodies to sell out fast. If the pre-order will continue that way I will be able to order the first press sooner than expected. The regular plan was to ship them around March 30th.