WTB- Touche Amore, Brand New and More...

fschoenleber10

7"

La Dispute- Hear, Hear

La Dispute- Untitled

Touche Amore- S/T

Dance Gavin Dance- People you knew/ Perfect

Title Fight- The Last Thing You Forget

Title Fight- Kingston

Taking Back Sunday- MakeDamnSure

Taking Back Sunday- Liar

12"

La Dispute- Vancouver

La Dispute- Wildlife

Title Fight- Shed

Taking Back Sunday- Tell All Your Friends

Taking Back Sunday- Where You Want to Be

Touche Amore- Parting the Seas Between Brightness and Me

Bayside- S/T

I Am The Avalanche- S/T

I Am The Avalanche- Avalanche United

Brand New.

Your Favorite Weapon(original)- Blue, Black and Clear.

Your Favorite Weapon(repress)- Clear, Blue and White.

TDAGARIM Variants.

Brand New- Sic Gloria Transit...

Brand New- Jude Law and a Semester Abroad

Brand New- The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows (Green)

Any random Brand New Stuff would be cool too.

Sell me your stuff. Thanks.

If you come by here, hear with the blue cover, let me know and I have a green I'd love to trade for it. And I'd add cash if you have some preference to blue over green to make it worth your while. good luck!

edit: you know TAYF on red is available via victory, right? Unless it sold out recently. Unless you have some undying hatred for victory (which I'd understand).

I bought Bayside- The Walking Wounded from Hot Topic today for 10 dollars. I hate that store so much. It's filled with 12 year old scenesters.

And I wish I had any Hear, Hear.

Yes, I used to love hot topic. It was once the highlight of my trip to the mall. Now, RIP. But I def. appreciate the vinyl they put up online.

You can get that Dance Gavin Dance 7" on blue for really cheap. I think HT still has them online. If not, they're everywhere. Or PM random on here. He has a few.

As for the TBS 7"s, you can get those for like $6 each on eBay and Discogs. And TBS TAYF, you can get at Victory, some HTs, In Vinyl We Trust had it, and you can try Amazon. I don't remember if they got it or not. Good luck!

You can get that Dance Gavin Dance 7" on blue for really cheap. I think HT still has them online. If not, they're everywhere. Or PM random on here. He has a few.

As for the TBS 7"s, you can get those for like $6 each on eBay and Discogs. And TBS TAYF, you can get at Victory, some HTs, In Vinyl We Trust had it, and you can try Amazon. I don't remember if they got it or not. Good luck!

Yeah not sure if blue was the HT color for the Dance Gavin Dance, but I think my HT has like 3 or 4 in the clearance bin probably only a $1 or $2. As well The Movielife is in the clearance bin at mine as well probably 4 or 5 copies of that revelation repress.

Yeah not sure if blue was the HT color for the Dance Gavin Dance, but I think my HT has like 3 or 4 in the clearance bin probably only a $1 or $2. As well The Movielife is in the clearance bin at mine as well probably 4 or 5 copies of that revelation repress.

I tried checking out the Hot Topic by me and the only album worth picking up the bayside album. The only other albums they had was the Twilight movie soundtrack, and like Black Veil Brides.

I went to Warped Tour with a few of my friends for free last year cause I used to work for Vans, I witnessed that band live and I still don't have words to describe how bad they were.

At first I thought you were talking about Dance Gavin Dance, and I couldn't even think of words to disagree because I love them so much, but then I realized you meant BVB. xDD Someone needs to press DGD's records.