What to do in Seattle?

My wife and I are going to Seattle in June for 3 days. She has a test to take for work (only lasts 2 hours). Just curious if anyone had an recommendations for things to do? Little info on us; we are vegetarian, enjoy museums, outdoors, art, and food just to name a few.

Thanks

Dude go to the Seattle EMP for sure! Its tight. Music museum. google that shit!

Pikes place market

Also check the local venues in town that night, maybe get lucky and catch a band u like

Go to "in the bowl" on Capital Hill. Great vegan/vegitarian asian place. Very small but delicious. Pike Place Market is okay for a few hours but it will be packed in June. Most likely stand still walking traffic all the way through. EMP/sci fi museum are pretty solid and since they are connected you get to visit both on one admission price. Space Needle is pretty fun because you get to see most of the city. Dont ride the monorail. It basically takes you from the needle to a shopping center and walking is so much better. IF you can go to Freemont and see the troll under the bridge. If your feeling extra touristy and have a good amount of cash take the duck tour. It will show you all sorts of sights. Make sure you go to Sonic Boom records on capital hill, that is one of my favorite spots and Everyday Music on 10th street is okay, they are kind of assholes there. Thats a good start in a nutshell, if you have any other questions feel free to ask on here or PM me.

What Dave said, also,

Singles Going Steady has lots of punk and hardcore records. If you're into art the Seattle Art Museum is nice. The Frye Art Museum is a small but nice and free space. skip the Asian Garden, it's too small to be worth it. It it's nice out just walking around Downtown and Capitol Hill can be a enjoyable way to kill some time.

Vegan/Vegetarian Restaurants:

Wayward Vegan Cafe

Pizza Pi

In the Bowl

Bambo Gardens

Teapot

Cafe Flora

Sunlight Cafe

Bang Bang Cafe

Arayas

El Chupacabra (mexican place with veg options and a bitchin jukebox)

The Highline(all Vegan Bar)

George Town Liquor(all Veg Bar)

53nd Street Tofu House

Mighty-O Donuts(all Vegan)

Chaco Canyon

It would be pretty much impossible to find a place that didn't have at least one Veg option.

If you aren't planing on renting a car and fly in during the day don't pay for a cab into the city. Take the lightrail. $3 and way less stress.

If you are staying that close to Pike's Market, I would really suggest you check out the White Horse Trading Company.

When the wife and I visited we found that place and basically never left there for both nights we were in the city.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/white-horse-trading-company-seattle