DEP "Miss Machine" for $21 at Tower Records

Received mine today, came in good condition. It is 180 gram black vinyl. Definitely not a frustration free mailer. More like two pieces of cardboard folded together.

Jealous. I gotta resort to eBay or some other means to try to get my hands on it now.

I figure a large package was placed on top of mine during transit on just bent the whole thing in half. I'm convinced if it was in a proper mailer with padding it would have been fine :(

Those Amazon "hassle free" mailers are beyond shitty. I complained last time I got a record in one.

I have no problem with the amazon frustration-free mailers.. For instance, my recent Best Buy orders came in frustration-free mailers (10+ records) and all arrived in perfect condition.

This was from a 3rd party seller and looked similar to an amazon ones but instead had been run over by a truck and peed on, and then reused to ship this record to my house.

those Amazon mailers are PERFECT compared to this folded piece of cardboard. it actually has 2 ridges to prevent damage to the sides but it's thin as shit and worthless overall. pretty pathetic to see this show up in a non-Amazon mailer when it claims it will be one before purchasing.

mailer was bent on the corner, no big deal. open it up, a little shelf wear on the bottom half of the record. it's sealed. yay.

open it up, pull the printed inner sleeve out and it's all warped and mangled like water damage or just old age? struggle to pull the 180 gram record out of it to check condition. scratched and big wear lines along one side. other side looks perfect and clean except a few chemical splotches. ill try to post some pictures from my phone later, really hard to get pictures of the wear. doesn't look playable without tons of noise and issues, and not really sure how to handle this if so since it was sealed and has been sitting around somewhere for a while.

could give a shit about the jacket, a clean playing record is my only concern. boooo, Amazon and their sellers.

i'm bummed your copy shit the bed. is he going to send you another copy to make up for it? just read your awesome review on amazon. was thinking of leaving one about the same, but i guess it wasn't a total loss.

Thanks, man. I emailed him a few days ago asking if he would sell the last copy at the original price since mine arrived damaged... No response yet. And I'm not exactly dying to jump back into bed with this guy and send him another $25 (the first record still hasn't made it back to him yet and my credit card still has the charge on it). Guess it just wasn't meant to be this time :/