WANT: Anyone going to see Andrew Jackson Jihad?

izs3

[image]

"AJJ rarities/random stuff collection! - Hey gang, we’re going on tour tomorrow, and we will be selling these at the shows. If we don’t run out of them we will put them on the webstore after the tour. "

I can't get to any shows and I need one of these. Anyone wanna pick me up a copy? I will cover the price plus shipping (at the least) obviously.

By the way, I swear there needs to be a tour trade list. Like, every time someone hooks another person up with a trade, they get a +1 on some magical list. That way when I beg and plead for a tour copy somewhere else, I get hooked up before some other fuck face. So yeah, let me know if you need one, I'll pick it up for ya :)

my girlfriend and I have been in love with her for ages,lol. They said a new record should be out this fall, pretty pumped. I got pretty fucking sick about half way through AJJs sets and after some annoying crusty punk girl who stunk like shit, kept bumping into me, we bailed for our hour long car ride home. That ROAR band that played before either band was pretty horrible in my opinion as well. We actually left to walk around town to wait it out.

Anyways, I picked up a copy of the CD, if anyone else ends up needing it, $13 shipped should work.

I wasn't feeling Roar either. My girlfriend was really into LSAC, I thought eh-ish. Some stuff was okay. Since you had to leave, did you even get to hear the full band stuff? And see that wicked axe?

I missed all of that, from the sounds of it. Damnit!

The merch guy was very nice, like mentioned above, he wouldn't let me leave the table without trying to sell me everything in front of me. I said I had all the records and he points to the only god can judge me, which is the only one I don't have and asks "what about this one?" and I'm like fuck!

I didn't ask about anything in particular though, vinyl or numbers or anything