Re: FS John Nolan songs I wrote test press

collectivemike

EDIT: This thread doesn't really make sense anymore seeing as he deleted the original post...

Hand numbered 3/10 message me if interested. Never played

Hey man -

I was going to bite my tongue, but after seeing you re-list this a few times and eBay and now putting it on here, I have to say something.

I put this record out... and when I gave out test presses they were meant as a bonus for fans who had supported John, the label, and myself. They were meant to go to people who would actually appreciate and enjoy them, not go to someone who would within 24 hours throw it up on eBay for $100 buy it now. The overwhelming majority (read: everyone else) appreciated this giveaway for what it was, not for it's cash potential.

To be fair, I don't know your financial situation or the reason(s) why you've been trying to flip this record so incessantly, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather than trying desperately to sell it at an extremely inflated prices (which thankfully hasn't happened yet), I'm going to offer to take it back from you, so I can send it to someone who actually wants it. I'll send you $50 right now if you mail it back to me tomorrow. Trust me, you won't get anywhere NEAR that on eBay or on this website.

Let me help you out, and also help someone else who wanted this record but wasn't able to get it. Send me your email, I'll have the money in your Paypal within 24 hours.

-Mike

interesting. how can one say no to that?

Been watching the auction for a while... I think it's been re-listed three times, starting at $80 with a BIN for $100. I've gotten a bunch of emails asking if there were any left, so its frustrating to continue to see this same record being pushed over and over.

Well there goes my offer of $25 lol

Or sell it to this guy

EDIT: If anyone does want this, I have one more that's going to go out with my next Nolan release.

I must have missed out on the freebies from the nolan release mike. I bought both albums a day after you put them up and didn't get anything when will you be putting up another release?

Hand numbered 3/10 message me if interested. Never played

Hey man -

I was going to bite my tongue, but after seeing you re-list this a few times and eBay and now putting it on here, I have to say something.

I put this record out... and when I gave out test presses they were meant as a bonus for fans who had supported John, the label, and myself. They were meant to go to people who would actually appreciate and enjoy them, not go to someone who would within 24 hours throw it up on eBay for $100 buy it now. The overwhelming majority (read: everyone else) appreciated this giveaway for what it was, not for it's cash potential.

To be fair, I don't know your financial situation or the reason(s) why you've been trying to flip this record so incessantly, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Rather than trying desperately to sell it at an extremely inflated prices (which thankfully hasn't happened yet), I'm going to offer to take it back from you, so I can send it to someone who actually wants it. I'll send you $50 right now if you mail it back to me tomorrow. Trust me, you won't get anywhere NEAR that on eBay or on this website.

Let me help you out, and also help someone else who wanted this record but wasn't able to get it. Send me your email, I'll have the money in your Paypal within 24 hours.

-Mike

I understand your frustration and if I saw one of my test listed for an insane price I'd feel the same way but when you blindly "Give Out" test presses you have to realize that not everyone buying the record is a fan of the band/artist. Sometimes they are taking a shot and just checking it out. Not everyone is going to like it and will probably end up selling it at some time or other. Just my 2 cents. It sucks to do something good hearted though and that kindness be pretty much taken advantage of :)

Hey man -

-Mike

I understand your frustration and if I saw one of my test listed for an insane price I'd feel the same way but when you blindly "Give Out" test presses you have to realize that not everyone buying the record is a fan of the band/artist. Sometimes they are taking a shot and just checking it out. Not everyone is going to like it and will probably end up selling it at some time or other. Just my 2 cents. It sucks to do something good hearted though and that kindness be pretty much taken advantage of :)

Oh I know that technically he's not diong anything wrong, he owns it and he can do what he wants with it. I'm just trying to move the process of it changing hands along without a fan having to pay a crazy amount for it.

Or sell it to this guy

EDIT: If anyone does want this, I have one more that's going to go out with my next Nolan release.

I must have missed out on the freebies from the nolan release mike. I bought both albums a day after you put them up and didn't get anything when will you be putting up another release?

I've got two projects in the works now... not sure exactly when I'll put up the PO because I want to have everything as close to finished as possible before taking orders. I'll definitely have something up within a month or two.