15 AOTU Single Series 7"s for $30 (+2 new singles)

"Hey everybody,

It's Alex from Art of the Underground. Just sending out a message to all of you about this weeks sale. We are doing a sale where you get 15 Art of the Underground Single Series 7"s of our random choice for only $30. What is normally a $75 value is only $30 this week. Included will also be a couple of OUT OF PRINT 7" singles from the series in every order."

http://www.artoftheunderground.com/distro.php?band=15%20Single%20Series%207%20inches%20for%20$30

Usually AOTU sales are a crapshoot, but every one of these singles are great, for sure worth $2. You're a fool if you don't take advantage of this.

There are also 2 new entries available for purchase:

Volume 56 - The Creeps

- Pop punk at it's finest from Ottawa. Taking a genre that is so dear to us all, and still offering up surprising and unique hooks to keep the genre fresh.

Volume 57 - American War

- Matt from The Sidekicks solo work. Fantastic songwriting, voice, and man.

I just picked up a copy of Classics of Love AOTU 7" in Philly Friday for their tour with BTMI! Asian Man Records has them on their website if anyone is interested.

Coincidentally, I saw The Night Birds the night before with The Casualties and would love to have a copy of their 7". If anyone wants to make a trade for it or sell it, I'd be very interested.

What if I already have a bunch of them? Would I still be a fool?

Yeah, I have the last 20 or so, but I'll probably buy this anyway and sell off the doubles.

Wait a sec, you're not the right Alex!!! Hahahaha!

Ha nope, I tried to clarify by putting quotes in. I think I've seen Alex Kerns post on here before though.