*Sale*: This may actually kill me

dante3000

So with Christmas, my wife's Birthday and Valentines Day/Our old anniversary being in a two month period I really get hit hard this time of the year and I'm thinking this may be my only way to generate cash. If it looks like I can sell them, these records will be posted on ebay. But as I like y'all I'd figure I'd let anyone who wants em take a crack. Like I said, I'm looking to sell these all, one way or another, so please don't throw out some lowball, I'm not trying to rape anyone but I'm also not shithole broke.

If you got an offer, PM me. If you want to trade let me know, less likely but possible.

American Steel Rouges March Lookout! Records Black Vinyl

Anti-Flag Underground Network Fat Wreck Chords Gold Vinyl, first press (1/534)

Dashboard Confessional The Shades of a Poison Tree Vagrant Records Forrest Green (1/20)

Fall Out Boy From Under the Cork Tree Fueled by Ramen/Decaydance Black Vinyl

Hot Water Music/Tomorrow Split No Idea Records red Vinyl with blank labels (1/556, fifth pressing), Unopened

Hot Water Music/Tomorrow Split No Idea Records Rose Colored Vinyl, Second Pressing (1/550)

Hot Water Music Fuel for the Hate Game No Idea Records Test Press, 2003 pressing (1/20), 2003

Minus the Bear Highly Refined Pirates Suicide Squeeze Records / Lucky Horse Industries Aqua Green Marble, Second Pressing

NOFX They've Actually Gotten Worse Live Fat Wreck Chords Colored vinyl, first press (1/521)

NOFX The Longest Line Fat Wreck Chords "Peruvian" white vinyl (1/1,082)

Operation Ivy Energy Lookout! Records black vinyl (laytonville pressing)

Propagandhi Potemkin City Limits G7 Welcoming Comittee Mispressed Green/white vinyl (1/100)

Reggie and the Full Effect Greatest Hits '84-'87 Second Nature Recordings White Vinyl, Fifth Pressing (1/550)

The Bronx Social Club #1 Self-Released, White Drugs Test Press, Black vinyl (1/8)

The Bronx Social Club #2 Self-Released, White Drugs Test Press, Black vinyl (1/8)

The Mars Volta De-loused in the Comatorium GSL Chrome vinyl (1/a bunch)

Thursday Counting 5-4-3-2-1 Hassler Records Blue Vinyl, first pressing (1/500)

Underoath Define The Great Line Tooth&Nail/Solid State Black Vinyl, first pressing (1/3,000)

Weezer, Pinkerton, Geffen/DCG, Black vinyl

The ones in bold are ones I'm really attached to, but I'm kind of opening them up for the right offer. If you see anything on my list you might really want make an offer. Cool? Cool.