BAY: OFF! BOX w/CENSORED ART, Cult Ritual, Mirah

thischarmingham

Well the legend says that they weren't let out of the warehouse. The only two I've seen are the ones I have/had and they both have the barcodes inked out on them which could mean that maybe some got out as promos but that's it. To the best of my knowledge they've never even acknowledged that it happened.

well there are a lot of people who never opened theirs, and also there are people that dont know about this. i mean the only people that really know are the people on vinyl messageboards that are super nerdy about that sort of thing.

there are definitely people who bought this and could own it and have no idea that its a recalled version.

i do think 'thousands' was an over exaggeration by him, but its crazy to think that there are only two of them and you 'somehow' got both of them. id say there are a few hundred.

I bought four sets from four different spots back when these dropped to try to find a set with the banned cover. I feel like a nerd for admitting that but I'd still love to own one.

lol, back when they were talking about this going OOP you probably could have sold them all and at least got your money back.