anybody got Brand New B-Sides? or As Cities Burn??

If someone has that "80-minutes of Brand New" I would love to have that.

I have Fight Off Your Demons, so don't worry about that.

I would love any other Devil and God B-sides, etc.

Also, I have their early demos and the EP that came with Come Now Sleep, but I've heard rumors of them writing TONS of songs and was wondering whether they had any B-Sides?

What ACB stuff do you have?

The early acb stuff is horrible, you are better off not hearing it if you havent, I have the 2002 and 2003 ep's, they are like shitty church youth group praise music, T.J. singing, no screaming, he sounds like he has down's syndrome or something, it is odd.

I dont know how they made the leap from that stuff to SILYAYD, it's not even remotely similar styles.

The SILYAYD demos are pretty cool, slightly different compositions/lyrics.

Actually, those ar the Hello Highwater songs. They were made after Hell Or High Water album, alone by Cody. They are not made by the band ACB. 99% sure of this.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but according to this these are just demos from the cd.

Yeah – “Hello High Water.” I felt like I wanted… Well, with As Cities Burn, I couldn’t speak for the band anymore. I felt like every time I would write on the internet, I had to represent the band, and I just didn’t know, like – since we’re all out of contact – I didn’t know how they were feeling. And that’s another reason why we broke up. And now, this thing is all just me. This is me speaking for myself and I feel like it’s a lot better. So it’s cool. Now it’s like, “my new thing.” People are asking if it’s a solo project, and I guess you could call it that. Really, I just put up a bunch of old demo tracks for the CD. I’m working on some new stuff now that I’ll probably put up. I kind of see it as a bridge, with the hope to start a new band when I move back to Louisiana. It’s kind of just something in the meantime to connect me to that. To keep things flowing, and stay in touch with the people that care to follow.

Link: http://www.hmmagazine.com/2009/08/tgif-as-cities-burn-exclusive-exit-interview/

I have the following Brand New stuff:

My Nine Rides Shotgun (YFW b-side)

Flying At Tree Level (Version 1.0) (Deja b-side)

The Holiday EP (Demos and acoustic versions from YFW and Deja + O Holy Night)

(Hidden Track) (TDAGARIM pre-gap)

Luca (Reprisal Version) (TDAGARIM b-side)

(Fork And Knife) (TDAGARIM b-side)

Millstone (Alternate Version) (Jesus single)

Brothers (Jesus single)

I'm pretty sure that's it. The demos have a few extra instrumental tracks and different lyrics iirc, then the unmastered is just that.

I also have a Jude Law remastered version, sounds different from the YFW version.