Relient K - Vinyl Countdown FS or FT for FANSD

AlexH.

Let's do this.

If someone wants to buy this for around $60, I'll do it and take your money to buy the stupid fucking box set of FANSD on their webstore.

im confused as fuck, sorry. what exactly are you talking about?

He's wanting to sell or trade the Vinyl Countdown for Forget and Not Slow Down... since no one seems to want to trade he said he would sell the Vinyl Countdown for $60. He would then use that money to order the FANSD box set off Relient K's webstore

im confused as fuck, sorry. what exactly are you talking about?

He's wanting to sell or trade the Vinyl Countdown for Forget and Not Slow Down... since no one seems to want to trade he said he would sell the Vinyl Countdown for $60. He would then use that money to order the FANSD box set off Relient K's webstore

Got it! thanks, that made sense.

sorry cant help you out on this one. best of luck

Yeah, sorry if it's not clear. I'd like to end up without the Vinyl Countdown 7" and with the Forget and Not Slow Down 2xLP and not much less money than I have now.

Capitol Records? Gotee is definitely still around, too--and beginning to press releases on vinyl. So there's a possibility they may release RK's old stuff on vinyl.

Really? What are they pressing?

Capitol Records? Gotee is definitely still around, too--and beginning to press releases on vinyl. So there's a possibility they may release RK's old stuff on vinyl.

huh, I could've swore Gotee wasn't around anymore. But anyway, that's awesome that they are starting to press some stuff on vinyl. Hopefully The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek will get the vinyl treatment, love that whole album

• 5 years later...
4 hours ago, RK vinyl fan said:

Hey Alex, I'm years late I know, but google pulled up this page. I'm hunting for the original Vinyl Countdown - any chance you still have your copy and are willing to sell it?!

Nothing like a bump 5 years after the last post in a thread instead of PMing someone.

4 hours ago, RK vinyl fan said:

Hey Alex, I'm years late I know, but google pulled up this page. I'm hunting for the original Vinyl Countdown - any chance you still have your copy and are willing to sell it?!

Nothing like a bump 5 years after the last post in a thread instead of PMing someone.