Dollar tree sleeping bag.

It was for my sociology class project. Essentially my assignment was to see if it was possible to live off of $7.25 an hour working 40 hours a week with no handouts or help and starting with nothing. I proved it was simple with a good amount of hard work at first. I was on dollar tree's site because I was making a list of all the items you could purchase for one dollar that I would need. I randomly (half jokingly) looked for a sleeping bag and that was what it came up with.

I am calling dollar tree racist on this one.

stan got sick of haley and jeff freeloading, and said he and francine could easily live a month on minimum wage salaries. being a cartoon, things got out of hand rather quickly- but its funny that you both seemed to have the same basic inquiry.

what are your results so far?

stan got sick of haley and jeff freeloading, and said he and francine could easily live a month on minimum wage salaries. being a cartoon, things got out of hand rather quickly- but its funny that you both seemed to have the same basic inquiry.

yesss. i love american dad.

american dad> family guy

You just reminded me that I haven't watched American Dad since my TV broke. I need to hit up some torrents!

The first few episodes of American Dad are painful to watch, but it quickly became hilarious. I like the Armageddon episode and the one where Roger rapes a tree.

He made the saplings watch.

It was for my sociology class project. Essentially my assignment was to see if it was possible to live off of $7.25 an hour working 40 hours a week with no handouts or help and starting with nothing. I proved it was simple with a good amount of hard work at first. I was on dollar tree's site because I was making a list of all the items you could purchase for one dollar that I would need. I randomly (half jokingly) looked for a sleeping bag and that was what it came up with.

I am calling dollar tree racist on this one.

Did you have to find housing? If so, I would think this is totally impossible without any handouts. Putting a deposit and first/last month rent down would be impossible.

yesss. i love american dad.

american dad> family guy

american dad bests family guy on a weekly basis- but i think more credit has to go to bobs burgers.

not to knock family guy, though. i know its the cool thing to do.. but that show is still consistently funny, and theyve even completely revamped the episode structure. they go a lot deeper and darker with their story lines, and still manage a pretty funny show.

Looks like this was the closest thing their search engine could come up with given your criteria.

"Black du-rag is made of durable fabric and offers quality, style, and a comfort fit! The perfect companion to any processed hair style — protects hair during setting and sleeping! Great for use in hair salons and for resale in convenience stores. Case includes 48 Urban Essence™ black du-rags. One size fits most."

You guys sound like a bunch of PC thugs...