Campaign - No Friend of Mine 7"

I'm not sure why Stewart hasn't posted this yet so I'm gonna do it for him because I'm stoked on this. 100 on red 200 on black and they're only $4 so get'em while they last. Also grab some other stuff from No Breaks because everything's cheap as shit including shipping. This band is awesome.

http://www.nobreaksrecords.com/onenightweekend.cfm

Thanks for making this thread! We just had a release show for this record last night and now they are available to everyone for mail order. I have a hand full of the solid red copies left and then its all black. Record comes with a free mp3 download.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'm also distributing the two other Campaign EP's, both are limited to only 100 copies on tape. We could only hope to have them on vinyl one day.

[image]

[image]

I keep a huge distro stocked full of some of my favorite records, and I also have a bunch of other releases from the likes of Shang-A-Lang, Jonesin', Max Levine Ensemble, Ergquist, Full Of Fancy, Bad Mammals, White Night and many more.

www.nobreaksrecords.com