WTB Spraynard - To Mitch 7"

zeekanchors

I wouldn't recommend ordering from Runner Up Records. Got a bad reputation on shipping items on time. My first order took 2.5 months to get to me. The second one I never received at all.

Well that's some bummer news. I already ordered it from them...

It took forever for him to ship mine as well, but he included what seemed like a sincere note apologizing, and a free 12" and a 7".

I haven't ordered anything from them since I got the original preorder press of 'Cut & Paste', and that came without any issue. I've been meaning to order the 2nd press, but have been holding off just because of the shipping issue.

I don't think any distros carry this, do they? Banquet Records is the only other place I've seen it. Probably pay twice as much, but you'd get it sooner.

I haven't ordered anything from them since I got the original preorder press of 'Cut & Paste', and that came without any issue. I've been meaning to order the 2nd press, but have been holding off just because of the shipping issue.

I don't think any distros carry this, do they? Banquet Records is the only other place I've seen it. Probably pay twice as much, but you'd get it sooner.

I already ordered it from Runner Up