ok WHO HAS color vinyl for the new HIGH ON FIRE?

coldober

This doesn't sound good at all. Of all the labels in the world, I would expect better decision making on Relapses part. This is wayyyy too long to be fit on one LP. I'm gonna spin it again and see if I do like it.

It might be the band, not the record. I just saw them live and was so bored I left early. Plus they were selling the record for $20 bucks at the show, what a rip off.

This doesn't sound good at all. Of all the labels in the world, I would expect better decision making on Relapses part. This is wayyyy too long to be fit on one LP. I'm gonna spin it again and see if I do like it.

It might be the band, not the record. I just saw them live and was so bored I left early. Plus they were selling the record for $20 bucks at the show, what a rip off.

haha! you left early too? i took off after about 3 and a half songs!

my problem is their riffs aren't that huge. he just does the same basic pattern for every song, strums 3 beats to a measure and plays a quick lick for the 4th beat. and basically repeat that for 5 minutes and you've got a high on fire song. sure, some of those riffs are pretty badass, but on the whole, they lack the energy and slight variety needed to hold my attention for long periods of time.