$35 MAE - PO They've Shot Flanigan

yocaseycasey

EDIT: Hey guys, we've cleared our goal, and there's still a few days left. So if you want to get a copy of the record, you can still pre-order it now and take advantage of some other cool incentives listed below.

We've got a TON of exciting news that I'll eventually let you in on. Until then, you can always pledge here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/991697863/help-theyve-shot-flanigan-release-the-outlaw-on-vi

If anyone from the VC Boards pledges by the end of the campaign, I will include the following records in with their pledge package for FREE (or "as an added incentive"):

$20+ | Thrice - Live @ Guitar Center

$25+ | Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon (White re-issue)

$30+ | All-American Rejects - S/T (Red)

$35+ | Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket (Re-issue)

$45+ | fun. - Aim and Ignite

$50+ | The Format - Time Bomb 7" (Blue)

$60+ | City and Colour - Little Hell (RED Canada Tour Exclusive)

$75+ | Mae - The Everglow (RSD 2012)

$80+ | Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album

$95+ | City and Colour - Bring Me Your Love (Clear)

$125+ | Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me (White)

$275+ | The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos (Blue Splatter /104)

So if you pledge a certain amount for one of these records, just send me a message via here or Kickstarter and I'll set it aside for you. These come in addition to the rewards on the site, and I think are spaced fairly. Also, I will be doing this every couple of days with new records, so if you want an excuse to get some rad records while helping out some cool dudes, here you go.

Also, those LATHE-CUT MIRRORS are still available.

For RSD, here's some new incentives. These will last the weekend.

$50+ | The Format - Time Bomb 7" (Blue)

$65+ | City and Colour - Little Hell (RED Canada Tour Exclusive)

$80+ | Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album

$110+ | Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside of Me (White)

$275+ | The Gaslight Anthem - Sink Or Swim Demos (Blue Splatter /104)

Is that Take This To Your Grave still available?

Yessir. It doesn't include the jacket and trading cards though. Just the camo disc in the plastic sleeve.

Ahh I see. I had that on the standard black and gave it away years ago... I kick myself every time I think about it. I have another version lost in my parent's house somewhere too. Also makes me angry.

We've reached our goal, but can still use fundage for the remaining Outlaw merch.

So, since it WILL be funded, if you want a for-sure copy of The Outlaw on vinyl, or if you are just a yocaseycasey fan on the boards, go on over and pledge $20. It includes a CD with the LP, and it would mean the world to me. Thanks, guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Is your copy of Take This To Your Grave numbered on the label?

Not sure. I'll check when I get home from work today.

We have reached the goal, but the goal is still short of what we'll need overall. So if you're feeling impulsive, or just feel like helping, pre-order a copy of this... ESPECIALLY since you know we've reached our goal and it's definitely happening.

Also, I'll have some fun things to announce early next week about the record. For the handful of you guys on here that have pledged or are nice to me on a regular basis, thanks for the support.