WANT: Strung Out/Down To Nothing/End Of A Year

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

looking for records by these bands. everything I have is in my tradelist and stuff I want is on the want list, obviously. willing to buy or trade. check it and let me know if anyone has anything by these bands they're looking to unload.

Guest genericinsight

well I just ordered Sincerely on baby blue from an Ebay store today so that will be coming shortly. I also have the fire team charlie split on black, so those I do not need. eventually I'm going to order the kids explode split and three fifteen as well.

what other colors are there of the LP besides blue?

what I AM pissed about is that when I saw them in October, they had the We Understand Europeans Are Sexual People 7" ,clear with mutli colored paint splatters, with them but only a few copies left... this was a record they released for their European tour last year. I was holding one IN MY HAND at the merch table. then walked away literally a second to talk to my friend, then when I came back the person in front of me had bought the last copy. ugh. I'm on the lookout for that now as well.

there was a down to nothing 7" i almost picked up today on trans blue. i foget what it was though. i think the b side had a cover. if you know what it is/need it pm me and i can grab it for you tomorrow.

edit:

looking at your wants im guessing it was:

Down To Nothing - Higher Learning 7" (on purple, green or blue)

Guest genericinsight

I think blue is the most recent press of the higher learning 7" so I'm sure it's not hard to find. i'll check my local indie record store and see if they have it.

and yes, if I ever do get rid of my PIB euro tour press I've already promised it to benchwarmer (unless he happens upon one himself). sorry folks!

Guest genericinsight
i have these

Down to Nothing/On Thin Ice split Grave Mistake Records

Down to Nothing The Most Revelation Records Blue/Green Split w/White Splatter

End of a Year Sincerely Seafoam Green Slave Union Records

how attached are you to everything in the not for trade section?

hmmm it depends... what are you looking at specifically? send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

• 1 month later...
Guest genericinsight

Stuff I have now obtained since this was posted:

Strung Out - Crossroads & Illusions 7"

Strung Out - Another Day In Paradise LP orange repress

Down To Nothing/On Thin Ice split clear Posi Numbers '05 press

Down To Nothing/Kids Like Us split coke bottle clear

Down To Nothing - Higher Learning 7" blue

Down To Nothing - Unbreakable LP on red

End Of A Year - We Understand Europeans Are A Sexual People 7" clear

End Of A Year/Three Fifteen split 7" grey

End Of A Year - Sincerely LP baby blue marble

still looking for anything I don't have by these bands, check my list to see what I've got. I prefer trading at this point since I'm a bit strapped for cash.

a lot of stuff I had marked "not for trade" I removed. this is stuff I'm skeptical about trading but if it comes down to it in order to work towards completing collections, I gotta do what I gotta do.

yo! you can still get the "Splitting Headache" 2x7"s from Speedowax. the guy who runs it is super nice and posts on here. hes selling them for 10$ppd to the US. i got mine the other day... A/B was blue/white and the C/D was orange/blue (also threw in a couple extra 7"s he put out, dialed!)

his username is: richspeedowax

shoot him a pm if he has any im sure he'll help you out.

Guest genericinsight
yo! you can still get the "Splitting Headache" 2x7"s from Speedowax. the guy who runs it is super nice and posts on here. hes selling them for 10$ppd to the US. i got mine the other day... A/B was blue/white and the C/D was orange/blue (also threw in a couple extra 7"s he put out, dialed!)

his username is: richspeedowax

shoot him a pm if he has any im sure he'll help you out.

wha??

I didn't even know Splitting Headache had a vinyl release at all. I'll be sure to get in touch with him. thanks!!! +1 for your help

yah a lot of people dont know about it... from what i understand there was some drama surrounding the release. theres a bunch of variations though:

(from someones Hows Your Edge list)

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", TEST PRESS, #1/2, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", UK Tour 2006 sleeve, #30/30, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", Pre-order stamp, #10/125, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", DTN Rules stamp, #45/125, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", Thorp Records stamp, #125/125, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", blue/orange and blue-white mix, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", black and blue-white mispresses, Speedowax Records

Guest genericinsight
yah a lot of people dont know about it... from what i understand there was some drama surrounding the release. theres a bunch of variations though:

(from someones Hows Your Edge list)

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", TEST PRESS, #1/2, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", UK Tour 2006 sleeve, #30/30, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", Pre-order stamp, #10/125, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", DTN Rules stamp, #45/125, Speedow :oax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", Thorp Records stamp, #125/125, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", blue/orange and blue-white mix, Speedowax Records

Down To Nothing - Splitting Headache - 2x7", black and blue-white mispresses, Speedowax Records

............ :o

oh fuck.

there go my hopes of ever having a complete DTN collection.