Balance & Composure Hot Topic Exclusive?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

do people actually look past the first page of this forum? not trying to be a dick but all the info you are looking for is in the balance and composure 7" topic, you should try looking next time before posting a topic.

again, like i said, not trying to be a dick, but this gets annoying.

do people actually look past the first page of this forum? not trying to be a dick but all the info you are looking for is in the balance and composure 7" topic, you should try looking next time before posting a topic.

again, like i said, not trying to be a dick, but this gets annoying.

Hey man. You ever thought about that i'm on a phone and I have an exam in a few minutes so I wanted to post real quick before.

Thanks for sounding like a dick when not trying to sound like a dick.

Thank you all. This is an "awesome community"

Yeah there are a lot of pretentious assholes on here.

Don't worry man, none of these people act like this in real life... Only here where their anonymity and post count make them feel like superheroes.

Awaiting incoming grammar / fact check

Yeah I know they won't act like that in real life. Especially around here. But whatever makes them happy.

Yeah there are a lot of pretentious assholes on here.

Don't worry man, none of these people act like this in real life... Only here where their anonymity and post count make them feel like superheroes.

Awaiting incoming grammar / fact check

Yeah I know they won't act like that in real life. Especially around here. But whatever makes them happy.

I definitely act like a dick in real life. Always.

And for the record...

toki...

toki, toki, toki...

This isn't so much a pretentious thing as it is the board getting flooded with BS threads asking questions that have been answered in other threads or could be answered with a simple search. I'm on my phone too and am not compelled to create redundant threads. If this makes me an asshole I have no problem with that.