SOLD I SUPPORT CIRCASURVIVEGUY

adamrfox

Those are the BIN prices. The one that ended earlier went for 20.49 so I was just throwing out for a close price. I'd be willing to trade/cash if you wanna look through my list

[image]

are you both blind?

clearly these are NOT BIN prices

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sound-of-Animals-Fighting-Ocean-And-The-Sun-7-Vinyl-LP-Circa-Survive-Thrice-/140740814260?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20c4ce65b4#ht_500wt_1169

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sound-of-Animals-Fighting-The-Ocean-And-The-Sun-7-Vinyl-LP-Dear-Hunter-/150799969406?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item231c60ec7e#ht_500wt_1169

how about you not try to rip off other board members. and lie to people about prices.

stupid fucking scalpers drive me crazy. like you.

scalper? are you kidding me?

i clearly stated that i DO NOT WANT OR EXPECT prices that they are on ebay you fucking twat. If i drive you crazy then you can get the fuck out. 1 Person has shown interest in this so far and it hasnt been anybody in this this thread that has been talking shit. So shove another dick in your mouth and shut up theusedguy

how about you not try to rip off other board members. and lie to people about prices.

stupid fucking scalpers drive me crazy. like you.

i clearly stated that i DO NOT WANT OR EXPECT prices that they are on ebay you fucking twat. If i drive you crazy then you can get the fuck out. 1 Person has shown interest in this so far and it hasnt been anybody in this this thread that has been talking shit. So shove another dick in your mouth and shut up theusedguy

you seem mad.

this always makes me feel better.

[image]

you seem mad.

this always makes me feel better.

[image]

I'll take $25 for this because I'm a scalper. PM if interested

OH SHIT SCALPER

WATCH OUT LINKINPARKDOUCHE MIGHT GET MAD AND SMITE YOU

LOL @ linkinparkdouche, +1. I agree his trolling isn't even as entertaining as theusedguy's.. His posts seem more belligerent yet just as ignorant