Any interest in Smashing Pumpkins "Mellon Collie?"

Guest abravemorning

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
Ugh, can we please keep petty shit like this off these boards? Take it to PMs, boys.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The pot calling the kettle black here. On top of that, PMs don't seem to work with you either.

Guest scriptedrain
so many ololololololz in this thread. spin some wax and forget about it, dudes!

I'm finally getting around to listening to Crime in Stereo - ...is Dead. Fucking awesome album. Part of it had to do with the fact that I found out they're coming here at the end of February with Comeback Kid. I can't wait, we don't get many good shows and I haven't been to one since Bright Eyes in early November.

so many ololololololz in this thread. spin some wax and forget about it, dudes!

I'm finally getting around to listening to Crime in Stereo - ...is Dead. Fucking awesome album. Part of it had to do with the fact that I found out they're coming here at the end of February with Comeback Kid. I can't wait, we don't get many good shows and I haven't been to one since Bright Eyes in early November.

yeah, i imagine north dakota gets fucked for shows. lame.

anyway, for me, the broadways- broken star arrived today and i picked up a 2x 7" from venus cures all and CFD/BL-split 10" (WITH A JACKET!) for $12.55, smooooooooth. alias records brought down the vinyl high by sending two thirds of the order in CDs (wtf dood, srsly).

in the works:

2 copies of Kimya Dawson's Knock Knock and Sweet Princess LPs (both outta 500), mineral- power of failing 12 bucks before shipping, jazz june- they love those... and a Mid Carson July LP for 24 bucks ppd.

comin' along nicely, fo' sho', yo!

couldn't get into crime in stereo though. in terms of shows, prob gonna hit up a free, public tokyo police club outdoor concert, and perhaps the bayside/straylight run show (it's cheap, and i'd go for SR).

it's tempting, but it's a large investment and i haven't been keeping track of SP on ebay for a while now. i have a funny feeling their shit might be losing it's ebay value with how poorly received zeitgeist was...

additionally, there comes a point in time when all of the people willing to pay that much for the record already have it.

counterfiction, so because i found a good deal, that is no longer available, i should pass the savings on to you? im not running a distro with in print records here. however, it is good to know that you have never profited from the sale of a record, and always get back exactly what you put into your investment.

im shocked you are older than me, yet so clearly diluted.

deluded. i don't care what records you sell, but the english language is my girlfriend. don't criticize others and get words and punctuation wrong or i'll slap your mama!

Guest scriptedrain
counterfiction, so because i found a good deal, that is no longer available, i should pass the savings on to you? im not running a distro with in print records here. however, it is good to know that you have never profited from the sale of a record, and always get back exactly what you put into your investment.

im shocked you are older than me, yet so clearly diluted.

deluded. i don't care what records you sell, but the english language is my girlfriend. don't criticize others and get words and punctuation wrong or i'll slap your mama!

The English language just called from the Capital. She's pissed.

You're looking to cash in on a great deal you found which I understand. I've sold records on eBay before and I've picked some up to trade with people who want them far more than I do. I understand what you're trying to do, even though I don't agree with it.

apparently you do agree with it if you have done exactly what he did. You just didn't make the post he did.