Scored 275 records & a turntable yesterday

oh, Cory. you dirty sig bastard. ;)

I just dug through my aunt's garage and picked out all kinds of old records that an old roommate left behind like a moron. Tom Waits, Bowie, Adam Ant, Culture Club, Duran Duran, Rush, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Commodores, Stevie Wonder, Rod Stewart, Beatles, Madonna, Whitney, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, NKOTB (lol), etc. now she's asking me to sell them or pay her for them after letting them rot in there for years on the shelves. boooo. I'm so keeping them.

oh, Cory. you dirty sig bastard. ;)

I just dug through my aunt's garage and picked out all kinds of old records that an old roommate left behind like a moron. Tom Waits, Bowie, Adam Ant, Culture Club, Duran Duran, Rush, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Commodores, Stevie Wonder, Rod Stewart, Beatles, Madonna, Whitney, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, NKOTB (lol), etc. now she's asking me to sell them or pay her for them after letting them rot in there for years on the shelves. boooo. I'm so keeping them.

I'll buy nkotb from you. For real.

I love how old people think that their old records are some kind of gold mine now that vinyl is popular again. Especially Beatles records. It's like they don't know that there were millions, MILLIONS of copies of most of these records made. My uncle found out that I collect records and plopped his collection on me with the caveat that I was to sell whatever I didn't want on eBay and give him the money. Yeah right.

I love how old people think that their old records are some kind of gold mine now that vinyl is popular again. Especially Beatles records. It's like they don't know that there were millions, MILLIONS of copies of most of these records made. My uncle found out that I collect records and plopped his collection on me with the caveat that I was to sell whatever I didn't want on eBay and give him the money. Yeah right.

Do it. Then present him with a bill showing that his record sold for 1.25 and you had to pay 4.50 to ship it.