Want - Forever & Counting

wayne

The size of your HWM collection isn't that impressive, as I personally had 30+ more HWM records than you did at the height of my HWM collecting days. However, the fact that you ONLY have HWM and HWM-related vinyl is fucking awesome!

I once found someone on hows your edge who seemed to have 1 copie of every pressing of everything that the band had released, including tests.

I assume he / she works for no idea or knows the band , whoever they are they put mine and most peoples HWM collection to shame ! but hey , I aint finnished yet !

The size of your HWM collection isn't that impressive, as I personally had 30+ more HWM records than you did at the height of my HWM collecting days. However, the fact that you ONLY have HWM and HWM-related vinyl is fucking awesome!

I once found someone on hows your edge who seemed to have 1 copie of every pressing of everything that the band had released, including tests.

I assume he / she works for no idea or knows the band , whoever they are they put mine and most peoples HWM collection to shame ! but hey , I aint finnished yet !

Probably Billy´s old collection

That was Billy from Silverstein's collection but he has been selling it off.

I gave up collecting HWM when I had 110+ HWM records and still had 50+ more to go before I had every variation, and that was before No Idea started repressing stuff on a bunch of different colors.

I still have a lot of duplicates of HWM records that I'm trying to get rid of. Check out my list to see if you need anything from my HWM collection.

That was Billy from Silverstein's collection but he has been selling it off.

I gave up collecting HWM when I had 110+ HWM records and still had 50+ more to go before I had every variation, and that was before No Idea started repressing stuff on a bunch of different colors.

I still have a lot of duplicates of HWM records that I'm trying to get rid of. Check out my list to see if you need anything from my HWM collection.

You do have 3 i want in your for trade section , but have i got anything you want ?

if not , do you take cash ??