Short Attention "Polished Turds: 25 Decent Songs And One By Chris Grivet" 7" OUT NOW!

Short Attention "Polished Turds: 25 Decent Songs And One By Chris Grivet" 7" OUT NOW!

short_0002.jpg

short_0001.jpg

This is the second release from super group Short Attention! Short Attention features members of The Ergs!, Dirt Bike Annie, Steinways, Houseboat, Unlovables, Slaughterhouse Four, and about a billion others. On this release they employed friends from other bands ( For Science, Tattle Tales, Dear Landlord, Sinkhole, Hunchback, Dopamines, Dead Mechanical, Kung Fu Monkeys, Screeching Weasel, Peabodys, Blatz, ETC... ) to write some tunes for them. Confused yet? Order and stream the entire record below!

26 Tracks remastered by Mike Yannich and cut by Dave Eck!

Your choice of clear blue or black vinyl with free MP3 download!

First 50 orders receive a special surprise, if you order both colors you will get two surprises.

Order here...http://www.nobreaksrecords.com/polishedturds25decentsongsandonebychrisgrivet

I keep a huge distro fully stocked with a bunch of my favorite records, order a bunch and take advantage of the $3.50 flat rate shipping within the U.S.A.

-Stewart / No Breaks Records

This is one of my favorite distros. Pressing info, pictures, and the ability to choose colors make this unlike any other.

Thanks so much! That really means a lot to me, I try to structure my label / distro around the way I like to purchase records. I spend a lot of my free time working on the site and packaging orders so i'm glad you enjoy.