New VC Feature: Vinyl Release Calendar, News Section + More!

We are working on the launch of two new features!

*Note, I unpinned the "Trader Feedback thread" however if you have questions about this feature feel free to post and we will continue to assist.

Vinyl Release Calendar

We are launching a release calendar that will allow you to view what albums are coming out on which date. You will be able to access this from the tab up top beside the "Sell/Trade Feedback" tab. I am still working on uploading releases and once completed all will be able to access the calendar. It should only be a few more hours!

Here are the features for the calander:

- View releases by release date

- Find other releases based on date

- Directly links to a place where you can pre order this release

- View users birthday

- If pressing info is available it will be included in a brief synopsis

- Synchronize with the calendar system you use (Outlook, iCal)

I personally find the last feature handy with pre orders. It is hard for me to keep track of what products I order and sometimes I don't realize it hasn't shown up until weeks later. Adding that info to my calendar allows me to better control this.

Submit your release to the VC Calander:

For the time being, labels and artists can submit their release dates to: [email protected] and we will add them to the calander for you! Please put something in the subject along the lines of Vinyl Collective Calander.

Vinyl Collective News / Single Login

We have simplified the log in allowing you to be logged into the blog/news section and the forum at the same time. You now can log in to both with your regular vinyl collective forum log in!

We have also integrated a Vinyl Collective news section to the forum. In this section you will be able to view all news, reviews and interviews posted on the main VC page. You can also comment, ask questions etc... The comments will be linked with the post meaning you can comment on either the forum, main page or the article page.

We will also be introducing new writers over the next few weeks so expect the content to grow!

Other VC Updates - COMING SOON!

We are working on a whole bunch of things, but without going into full details here are a few hints. We recongize that trading and selling vinyl amongst each other is a core part of this community. We are working on a way that will help enhance this, as well as a way to better catalog your vinyl collection!!

FEEDBACK REQUEST!!!

I personally think that VC has a LOT of really good threads that are "Hall of Fame" worthy. Considering some of these threads go back several years would people be interested in having a "Hall of Fame" section where threads are moved to instead of just linking to them in a post? Let us know and we can do this!! It would be a great section to browse when bored for laughs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Note, I unpinned the "Trader Feedback thread" however if you have questions about this feature feel free to post and we will continue to assist.

I just wanted to see if it would be possible to remove negative feedback left for a trader. I had a transaction where my trade partner just disappeared. After 4 months the transaction was completed and I would like to either delete the negative left for him, or at least add a comment saying that he did finally come through on the transaction.