caspian- waking season

Is it just me or is the hellomerch site is jacked up? It won't let me add items from separate stores even though the same company, hellomerch, is selling them. I wanted to pick up russian circles geneva on clear. And then the site tells me that there's an error with the USPS so media mail isn't a shipping option. Only way to ship is via UPS for approximately $13.xx. And that's just for ONE record. dafuq...

• 10 months later...

I'm getting this great record a bit late and i was really suprised to see that hellomerch still had the 180g black vinyl in their store.

How it's not sold out yet? Is it really limited to 300? This i weird. I'm so happy if i will get this.

It's 'hell' merch to me, with about 50% quality control problems on orders (beat to heck records usually), and agreed re: jacked up shipping prices.

re: the Waking Season pressing numbers for Clear and if Black is limited to 300 (doubt), I'm skeptical if we're really ever know.... 

Enjoy the music though!  Their tour in the US for this record was nothing short of phenomenal, almost 6 weeks straight and I never read a single complaint (except maybe "I wanted to hear "The Raven" AND "Ghosts..." and ALL of Waking Season.... haha)

They're playing in their hometown of Beverly tonight for FREE!

I was blown away by their live show, a lot louder than expected, and completely TIGHT, not a missed note, beat, anything. 

I live in Virginia, but I'm going to step out on my front porch tonight just to see if I can hear them  ;)