HEX RECORDS MOVING SALE... FUGGIN' CHEAP STUFF.

Alright.. so starting tomorrow (Saturday, 7/14) I'm launching a crazy-ass moving sale that will last for a week. I need to not haul so much shit from one house to another. So expect some crazy deals. There will be sales on vinyl packages, a 'one of everything I have in press for X amount' deal, and other wild shit. Now's the time to get some stuff.

Distros- now is a good time to get in touch about getting some titles on the way cheap as well. Hit me up [email protected]

Rocks hard that you have at least one international option. I figure that I should ask before I order though, if I get it, am I going to be looking at a mittful of cd's? I ask because I have literally, no use for them. Haven't had a cdplayer in at least a decade.

For international orders I will indeed mix things up. If you specifically request no CDs in your order I can get you other stuff instead (zines, records, etc)

Really dug that Prize Country release you put out, still floors me whenever I bust it out.

Yeah, that record smokes. It's a shame more people did not get into that band, even though they toured a lot. I think a lot of it had to do with them playing a lot of dive bars, as opposed to trying to play more all ages shows, or more well-known spots.