Mono - One More Step And You Die

piratesbooty

this is MAJOR difficult to get. i have 2 on order at caiman through amazon marketplace, but have had that order since October. they put them up on sale one night, i ordered 2 (1 for me and 1 for a friend - NO FLIPPAGE GOING ON FOLKS!! :-) but have got nothing yet. i dont think anyone else got any of these supposed available copies either. there was a thread on temporaryresidence.com about it.

i was so stoked when they went up for sale, but now i've gotta face facts and assume that they never had these to begin with...

sometimes they go on ebay. big bucks though..

just got this from a trade. soooo happy. working on a mono collection as well.

also, this won't ever be repressed. trl stated that it was a one time only press when it was initially pressed and jeremy won't go back on his word. there is a small possibility that the tracks may see some sort of repress, but not alone and not just as OMSAYD.

Jeremy (owner of TRL) had this to say on the TRL board:

"This is exactly why. We promoted it as a limited edition one-time pressing of 2,000 copies (same for 'NY Soundtracks'). At the time that was a lot of vinyl for MONO, who had never released a vinyl record before, and were just about to release 'Walking Cloud,' so 2,000 seemed like the kind of number that would last a few years. It turned out to be perfect for 'NY Soundtracks,' but far short for 'One Step More.'

Perhaps we'll someday revisit the idea and see if we can spin a repress in such a way that wouldn't seem like we were deceiving those who purchased the record the first time around. I will say that the insane eBay prices are pretty hard to stomach at times."

Thanks for sort of understanding,

TRL