WTB---The Cure The Smiths Cocteau Twins and other post punk/new wave LPs long list

streetwaves

Sell me your LPs and 7"s.

Anything on this for sale list is for trade if interested: http://www.discogs.c...ler/streetwaves

Looking for early pressings---not reissues. Not too hung up on where they were pressed unless noted. Must be on the VG+ side or very close.

The Cure

Three Imaginary Boys

Boys Don't Cry

Seventeen Seconds

Faith

Standing on the Beach

The Stranglers - Black & White

Swell Maps - Jane from Occupied Europe

The Smiths

S/T

Lounder than Bombs

The Slits

Cut

Typical Girls 7"

The Soft Boys -

Invisible Hits

A Can of Bees

Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain

PiL- First Issue

Television - Marquee Moon

XTC

English Settlement 2XLP

Black Sea

No Thugs in our House 7"

Generals & Majors 7"

Senses Working Overtime 7"

Cocteau Twins 4AD UK pressings

Victorialand

Garlands

Head Over Heels

Treasure

John Cale

Fear

Vintage Violence

Julian Cope - Fried

The Raincoats

Odyshape

S/T

You ever hear about a band called Aztec Camera? A lot like what you're looking for. Stumbled on them by accident and they're criminally underrated. Give "High Land, Hard Rain" a shot.

Edit: http://www.vinyljunkiedistro.com/mailorder/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=19449&zenid=a5ddb8acb3e704d2c53b41a78170333d use code "blowout" to save 20%.

You ever hear about a band called Aztec Camera? A lot like what you're looking for. Stumbled on them by accident and they're criminally underrated. Give "High Land, Hard Rain" a shot.

Edit: http://www.vinyljunk...53b41a78170333d use code "blowout" to save 20%.

Definitely familiar with Aztec Camera. I was in high school from '83 - '87. I'm trying to replace a lot of what I sold when I was in college.

I will check the shop I work at as well as another record store a few blocks from my apartment to see if I can find a good deal on any of those Cocteau Twins records you're looking for. I have all of them myself but have no plans on getting rid of them. I'll let you know if I find any of your wants at fair prices.

I will check the shop I work at as well as another record store a few blocks from my apartment to see if I can find a good deal on any of those Cocteau Twins records you're looking for. I have all of them myself but have no plans on getting rid of them. I'll let you know if I find any of your wants at fair prices.

Thank you very much.