PO: Devin Townsend Project - Epicloud

DTP_Standard_CD_Vinyl_Visual_600.jpg

After completing his epic quadrology last year with the simultaneous release of “Deconstruction” and “Ghost”, then putting out the strictly limited “Contain Us” Box as well as the “By A Thread” DVD box set, renowned multi-instrumentalist and producer Devin Townsend is now ready to start the next chapter in the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT’s career with their new effort, “Epicloud”. “Epicloud” boasts 13 light-hearted, hook laden tracks featuring, once again, guest vocal appearances by Anneke van Giersbergen. It’s Epic and it’s loud, it’s “Epicloud”. Devin will team up with the mighty Fear Factory for a co-headline tour aptly dubbed 'The Epic Industrialist Tour' which will take the bands on 40+ gigs in no less than 20 of Europe's finest countries.

Tracklisting LP1:

SIDE A

1. Effervescent!

2. True North

3. Lucky Animals

4. Liberation

SIDE B

5. Where We Belong

6. Save Our Now

7. Kingdom

Tracklisting LP1:

SIDE A

8. Divine

9. Grace

10. More!

11. Lessons

SIDE B

12. Hold On

13. Angel

Also includes a copy of the album on CD

This is the Euro versions but I'm sure it will pop up in other places as well soon...

Black Vinyl

Coloured Vinyl

As I wrote on the Devin forum:

Does anyone know which one is limited (black or coloured)? What are the vinyl weights? And which one the other distros (amazon stores, Nuclear Blast etc) will get?

I want to get both but Im just too afraid to order any records from omerch again - terrible mailers.

Was asking myself the same question, no pressing info in that site obviously, guess we'll have to find it out from another source or maybe not knowing at all...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It appears this is delayed until 11/6, because Omerch/BandStores UK have "coming soon" and other sites have 11/6 listed.

http://www.importcds...-Epicloud-Vinyl

Or maybe not, some say they have it in stock now, it seems to be messed up.

Also CM Distro put up an exclusive blue version:

http://www.cmdistro....RE-ORDER-/43432

Does anybody know if the exclusive version from Insideout comes with the Epicloud bonus track? Or is that only on the Century Media version? And does the Century Media version come with the CD? Or is that only the European version?

http://www.insideoutshop.de/Item/Devin_Townsend_Project_-_Epicloud_-turquoise_2LP-CD-/15802