WTB: Anyone have Tell All Your Friends for sale?

popscratch

So I've been listening to this CD a lot lately, and thought why not get this on vinyl? And here I am. I almost wouldn't mind having a full set of (what is now 14 variants?) each pressing, but that'll take time. But anyway if anyone has a Tell All Your Friends for a fair price PM with what you were thinking of getting for it and we'll go from there.

P.S. Haven't been on here in a couple months, but hoping to be on here more regularly!

P.S.S. This is my first post in the sales thread, woo! :)

Yeah, tracking down all the variants was a job. But the 7"s were worse. I think you can still buy one of the newer presses new, but I could be wrong.

You can't buy them new anymore :/ ... I looked the other day, they're all sold out. Unless you're talking about the newer studio albums, which I'm fully aware of being available on VR and Warner Music Group

i still cant tell if i have a 1st or 2nd press. old cover, translucent orange. or is that gold?

im glad this record is "widely available". i could totally see this being one of those must-have albums thats unnecessarily hard to come by. props to victory for recognizing the demand... especially since it doesnt come off as " hey new variants, buy all of them!", rather "hey, heres more of this album. and in a new fun color instead of more of the same"

i still cant tell if i have a 1st or 2nd press. old cover, translucent orange. or is that gold?

I'm still a little unsure when I see these as well, I think you MAY have a first press cause I don't think the second pressing was very easy to see through.

EDIT: Well I take that back I think the clear gold is a completely different than the Victory Records symbol in the middle, where as the orange is just a little less red than the VR symbol in the middle.

Message Kevin! Or check his list if he has it marked. He has their complete collection. I've seen it called clear gold and clear orange. Think it's 1st but not sure. I wouldnt mind a first press gray and fourth on purple if anyone has and OP passes. Obviously ask him first