Tor Johnson Records update: 10-Year Comp; Weak Teeth tour; spotify; Furnace

hey everyone-

thoughts i'd post a little update on stuff here at TJRHQ.

first off, we want to congratulate Jarrod from Now Denial on his marriage to his awesome wife!!! we love seeing the Tor Johnson family growing!!

now to the nitty-gritty. it looks like the 10-Year 7" Comp is over 1/3rd gone!!! thanks to everyone who ordered a copy. if you don't have one...what are you waiting for?!?! rare/unreleased stuff from Now Denial, Saint Jude, Pretty Faces, and the last song ever recorded by A Fine Boat That Coffin. comes with a download code for 9 extra songs with unreleased stuff from Weak Teeth, Jesuscentric, Closer Than Kin, and The Defeat. you can get this (and our other releases) through Ebullition, Stickfigure, Interpunk, Armageddon (Boston & Providence), Olympic, or our webstore.

we made a TJR playlist on Spotify so you can check out all the stuff we have going on. check it out and try some new music. keep in mind, there are some releases not on there...guess you need to order one cause those are analog only releases. but we will keep added more releases to this list as they come out!! check it: http://www.facebook....151236670615802

so, it looks like Weak Teeth will be hitting the road in late September. make sure you go check them out if they come to your town. pick up a copy of What A Plague You Are LP, if you don't already have a copy:

9/21 - New Britain, CT - The Horse's Mouth

9/22 - Philadelphia, PA - The Crystal Palace

9/23 - Pittsburgh, PA - TBA

9/24 - Cincinnati, OH - The Drinkery

9/25 - Bloomington, IN - 700 Club

9/26 - Chicago, IL - Gnarnia

9/27 - Kalamazoo, MI - Fat Guy House

9/28 - Cleveland, OH - Now That's Class

9/29 - Rochester, NY - The Bug Jar

9/30 - Lowell, MA - The Ant Cellar

10/1 - Boston, MA - Charlie's Kitchen

10/3 - Providence, RI - TBA

lastly, it looks like Furnace made a 3 song sampler of new songs to get people excited about the new LP....but those songs are not online. looks like you need to hit those guys up to get a download card. hopefully they finish the other 6ish songs soon, so we can get that slab of wax in your hands!!

thanks again to all of you. check out everything at www.torjohnsonrecords.com

Paul what kind of shit are you printing? Shirts? Flatstock? etc?

all of the above. i can do up to 11x17 flatstock, but only up to 3 color or so. i'm working on getting a better flatstock set up so i can do more. i can do any clothing stuff. and i just found a good blank koozie distributor, so i can do koozies too!