• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then MOVE ON. What's the point of coming in here and being a dick? YAYY higher post count!

Calm down. Having a differing option about something doesn't make someone a dick, contrary to what the internet thinks. The interpunk price for this album has always been great. If someone wants to comment on it without being rude, like the above, let them join the conversation.

Guest crazybeats

I got this LP at a huge discount all because of a little 1 inch scratch on the spine, still sealed and everything. The first thing I noticed was that it was not heavy glossy card like the UK edition and when i took the LPs out this huge smell of paper or ink or something hit you, i can still smell it, LPs look nicer than the UK ones and I have to say the 20 page is a little smaller than the UK one. Listening just now and the sound is a bit better, i notice it especially on the low end, on the UK edition i felt as though the bass and drums were muffled at times. I'm not saying I wont listen to the UK one again but I think I'll get my money's worth out of this LP.

How can anyone not listen to Flesh and Bone with the volume turned up and not love it? :P

Calm down. Having a differing option about something doesn't make someone a dick, contrary to what the internet thinks. The interpunk price for this album has always been great. If someone wants to comment on it without being rude, like the above, let them join the conversation.

Then MOVE ON. What's the point of coming in here and being a dick? YAYY higher post count! 

Get into it, man! :) This is a seriously good album.  

Yeah I definitely gave this guy some quality listens. Two of my best friends back in Indiana claim this as their favorite record of the last 10 years. I could still listen to it fosho but there's too much out there I need to buy!