the Not Necessarily Vinyl Barter Thread

zachobbs

So a while ago, there was a livejournal community set up for some of the kids around our scene in the Athens and Atlanta area to barter and trade and etc. I thought it would be interesting to maybe start something similar up on here. The old premise was no money at all, which is a neat idea, but isnt always possible.

Basically, if you have stuff that you need/want and have some stuff you dont need/want, maybe you could post something about it on here and trade some people for it? Get creative, I suppose. On our old board, people would trade poems and cupcakes and mix tapes and shit for distortion pedals and older digital camera's, etc etc etc

i dont know, I thought I would toss the idea out there and see if it catches on. I've got a couple things I am looking for, I just need to go through my shit to see what I dont need anymore that might be worth-while.

So, barter up, or something.

I have a blackberry pearl I'd trade for something.
uhh, really?

Yeah. Black. First model. With everything it came with (charge, box, books, software). I bought it for my wife when they first came out and she recently upgraded to a BlackBerry curve. It's in perfect condition and works great. I was going to throw it on ebay, but a trade might be cool.

uhh, really?

Yeah. Black. First model. With everything it came with (charge, box, books, software). I bought it for my wife when they first came out and she recently upgraded to a BlackBerry curve. It's in perfect condition and works great. I was going to throw it on ebay, but a trade might be cool.

Will any phone carrier work with it?

I saw that in one of those "Top" whatever lists that VH1 had...if I recall correctly it was for internet celebrities. He started with a red paper clip which he traded for a pen...and then kept on trading for other shit and eventually ended up with a house...

I found this link to it:

http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

John beat me to it...

oh, i didn't necessarily mean for your phone, i was just sayin its up for trades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo_Geo_Pocket_Color

games i've got:

King of Fighters R-2

Metal Slug: 1st Mission

Samurai Shodown! 2

Pac Man

Neo Turf Masters

and i think one more, but i gotta make sure i have everything, since its been awhile since i've even touched this thing.

I remember I wanted one of those things so bad when I first got an eBay account, I would bid on them so hard.

I have two Juno shirts up for trade! Both medium.

[image]

[image]

back of shirt.

[image]

and a Juno pregnancy pen.

[image]

back of pen

[image]

While in the process of finding these pictures on eBay, I found someone using my picture in their auction. Reported!

I'm looking for an iPod video.

I got one from Eric and I think that somewhere in shipping it got jostled and there's a broken pin on the logic board.

so, anybody got one? I'm also willing to take iPod videos with a dead HDD or busted screen.

to trade? I've got a Canon scanner lying around i never use, a Canon EOS Rebel, and some other decent stuff.

also open to trading for vinyl