SONS OF ANARCHY Season 5 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

Oh my god. This is so not what I was expecting. Things happened much faster than I thought they would. If you don't want spoilers, don't read this post.

I cannot BELIEVE Clay confessed that he killed Piney and that Opie shot him. Oh man. I've been following Kurt Sutter's video updates since last month so I knew a bit of what was gonna go on. But I wasn't expecting any of this. Tig getting caught by Damon Pope, his daughter getting burned to death in front of him, him escaping, oh god. Jax and Chibs are already on the run. We meet Jimmy Schmitt's character already. And then Uncer getting jumped at the end. Tara and Gemma are gonna kill each other. Judging by the preview for next week, this season is gonna be even more intense than the last season, which was just dramatic and frustrating. Jax and the Cartel are obviously gonna beef.

Tig is definitely going to kill Clay this season after what happened as a result of him lying. And I can't wait because Jax is being a little bitch about taking him out. He killed your father!

Well Jax has two options.

A: Kill Clay, lose the deal with the Irish, piss off the Cartel, Cartel let the FEDs go ahead with the raid, the Sons die as a club and the members go to jail.

B: Let Clay get the deal with the Irish go through and appease the Cartel, then kill Clay.

Of course he chose B. he wouldn't let his club die. Even he said "Clay's time will come" in the first episode of this season. I think one or more of these people will die this season: Clay, Tig, and Juice. Based on some interviews I watched and stuff. Nothing obvious, just little things I noticed in their comments. I could be wrong. Just my guess.

We know the boys go inside from the preview. So maybe some more Otto drama.

Pretty much all my thoughts are said above but what I was left wondering was whats the deal with the nomads. It was shown at the end at least one of them is behind the home invasion of people affiliated with samcro. Dont get who can be behind them doing this or If they are on their own

Pretty much all my thoughts are said above but what I was left wondering was whats the deal with the nomads. It was shown at the end at least one of them is behind the home invasion of people affiliated with samcro. Dont get who can be behind them doing this or If they are on their own

Are you sure it was one of them? I didn't notice, but I may have just not been paying enough attention. I watched one of the Before the Anarchy things on YouTube and there was this guy who said he was a "conman" so that may be it. I don't remember if he was a member of SamCro or not.

Right, right. I remember the first part now. I still don't remember seeing it at the end though, but I may have just missed it. But yeah, he's a conman.

And I don't think Damon is going to die. He's too big of a player. But if he does die, it'll be by the hands of Tig. Kurt Sutter remarked that Jax will have two people on his shoulder giving him advice, one would be Damon Pope, and one would be the pimp guy, who's name escapes me.

Yeah Jimmy Smits is killing it. One of the best new characters they have added. Really curious to see what his play is.

His play is screwing Gemma. :P But as far as getting something out of the Sons, I honestly don't think he has a play. I think he's just a genuinely nice guy who wants to help some guys out who need it. I could be completely wrong though.

There's gonna be a lot of violence when the boys are inside. I'm looking forward to the next episode. People are gonna get hurt.