SONS OF ANARCHY Season 5 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. GOD DAMMIT. I HATE KURT SUTTER. FUCKING HELL.

He always leaves us off with the most intense endings. We know that Thomas is still alive, but we don't know about Abel and Gemma. She looked fucked.

Roosevelt is gonna expose Juice's betrayal if the club hands over Frankie. Two of the Nomads are already dead.

Clay and Jax almost had a shootouts

Jax and Chibs just got their shit fucked up. Black guy's dead.

And Nero is still a badass.

Jax has got some major shit on his plate. This is the most intense season yet. My nerves can't take it.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always known Gemma was a spiteful, clever bitch. But yes, this is a new low for her. If Jax finds out, it's over for her. Also. I'm pretty sure either a: Clay won't be back or b: he's gonna rat on someone to get protection, but I think the first is more likely.

Bobby scraped his VP patch, and I'm guessing either Tig will be VP or Chibs will become VP and Tig will become SA. Jax saving his ass was a huge show of loyalty. Regardless of what Jax gained, it's a giant risk. But holy shit, Bobby's pissing me off a little. I can see where he's coming from, though.

I hope Tara goes away. I don't like Tara. But shit, how about Otto biting his tongue off? God damn, that was gruesome.

I also like Nero more and more. He's a fuckin' badass.

I honestly thought Jax was gonna give up Chibs and that him and Pope were gonna be partners. Then I heard Jax's demands and when he stepped in front of him and asked for the letter, and also when he said he'd wait outside.

Crazy finale. Wasn't expecting some things to go the way they did.

Gemma double-crossing Tara the way she did. Just to stay in "control". And how she fucked over Clay even more than Jax already did w/ the gun. And holy shit! So glad that Tigg will be OK and didn't get killed. That was great how they went about to keep him on.

Tigg's reaction at the dog fighting and how he wanted to fuck that guy was all priceless. Shed even more light on his heart and humanity.

My only gripe, and it's minimal, is whose bright idea was it to let Dave Navarro be in the show as a cholo? He's too prissy for that shit. Plus he has to be like a walking STD. I love Jane's Addiction and their music, but damn, Navarrro can't act his way out of a paper bag.