PO: Queers - Later Days and Better Lays 12"

harryq

http://www.universal...om/records.html

For the first time ever on vinyl comes the Queers long lost gem Later Days and Better Lays. Originally released in 1999 on Compact disc and unavailable since 2003, this was Lookout Records way of making a quick follow up album available after 1998's break out success of Punk Rock Confidential. Later Days And Better Lays is a collection of never released studio sessions originally recorded to give to Ben Weasle, some long out of print B-sides from early 7s, and a couple of odes to Joe's heroes. 12in color vinyl limited to 500 copies. Colors: 100 White / 100 Violet / 100 Coke Bottle Clear / 200 Grey (Pre-Orders will begin to ship the last week of Sept)

Random /100 color - $16.99

All four colors - $59.99

All four + test press (/5) - $99.99

also available from Interpunk for $13 (I assume on gray...? nope, "exclusive purple"... which I assume is "violet", unless the pressing isn't actually out of 500)

http://www.interpunk...fm?Item=206341

• 1 month later...

"All four + test press (/5) - $99.99"

I did this and received it a few days ago. The colors I got are clear green, violet, black w/ grey/white streaks, and white. Where's grey and clear???

Shopradiocast has a grey pre order up, but not sure if grey = black w/ streaks. I gotta collect them all :) Any ideas.....

20121019_010041.jpg