Kevin Devine - Split the Country Split the Street Reissue

Might be a little early to post this, but I'm sure many of you will be as stoked as I am - from the triple crown facebook page:

Triple Crown Records

Look for a re-issue of Kevin Devine Split The Country Split The Street on 11/20 on CD & double LP, new design, liner notes, bonus tracks and more. If you're in NYC 12/1 catch a very special evening with KD & TGDB it will be a great night!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quickly time to consider selling the one i have now. dont suppose there would be any good reason to own split the country, make the clocks move, and a split the country/make the clocks move

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Kevin-Devine-%252d-Split-The-Country%2C-Split-The-Street-2XLP.html

Up at SRC.

I was also going to mention that if anyone wants to buy my OG copy for $44 (my cost), then I'd sell it, but apparently it's up for $37.50 on ebay. I'd advise buying one of these if you want Make the Clocks move, too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEVINE-KEVIN-SPLIT-THE-COUNTRY-MAKE-THE-CLOCKS-VIN-/290793001755?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43b49d131b

• 4 weeks later...