Not sure if this is the right place, Against Me! "mac n cheese" DIsco pressing?

aregular

I put up all the info I had on the release on the FWW back in '09. Here's a link

It's thought to be part of the 3rd press, approx 15 copies, but it's certainly possible you've got a copy of the lime custard from the same press. There was also a later yellow press, also equally limited, though I suppose if you bought it when you said, that would rule that out.

I put up all the info I had on the release on the FWW back in '09. Here's a link

It's thought to be part of the 3rd press, approx 15 copies, but it's certainly possible you've got a copy of the lime custard from the same press. There was also a later yellow press, also equally limited, though I suppose if you bought it when you said, that would rule that out.

If I post pictures tonight do you think someone could ascertain what it is?

If I post pictures tonight do you think someone could ascertain what it is?

Possibly. I mean it's always hard to tell from pics alone, but it's worth a shot if you can get it well lit. The shots on that wiki page were all scans, so they're pretty hard to argue with as far as color.

I'm not sure who is still collecting AM! anymore, I sold most of my variants a few years ago. I know there were a number of them here and at the FWW, but not sure how many are still actively posting. I think flood and impact had/has copies of this, could be worth pestering them for more info. The pics of it on the FWW were of Andy's copy, but I haven't seen him around online in a while.

• 1 month later...