Badmotorfinger pressing info

There is a legit Euro release that is still available. It is vanilla packaging with what appears to be, blown-up cd art work with no insert. The OG had different back cover art and an insert. A legit new copy will have the famous 320 stamper in the matrix. Some people think just because it has 320 that it's great. I think my OG yellow copy's SQ is much better than my euro reissue, but the OG also seems to suffer from a bit more inner groove distortion than the more recent press.

ah.

my OG yellow looks NM but sound-wise it is really VG/VG-, lots of surface noise in any quiet section, esp on b-side...i've tried cleaning it multiple ways but that stuff is ground in there good...

so i was considering looking for a better copy....

but i'm also hoping MoV does a reissue or that w/ the new album coming out that reissues are in the works...

what is the famous 320 stamper? i'm out of the loop on the famous...

ah.

my OG yellow looks NM but sound-wise it is really VG/VG-, lots of surface noise in any quiet section, esp on b-side...i've tried cleaning it multiple ways but that stuff is ground in there good...

so i was considering looking for a better copy....

but i'm also hoping MoV does a reissue or that w/ the new album coming out that reissues are in the works...

what is the famous 320 stamper? i'm out of the loop on the famous...

At the end of the matrix numbers in the deadwax it has the numbers 320. Im not an expert on it, but there were a series of masters done in germany of some famous 90's stuff that has 320 in it and some people think they are really well done. The most famous is the version of In Utero, which has the original albini mix of the singles.

This record should be a 2xlp.; Nearly 60 minutes of awesomeness should not be put on one lp

2 LP 45RPM please.