WTB: The Appleseed Cast - Low Level Owl vols 1 & 2 (either pressing)

feralpanda

hey all- I'd love to find a copy of this 3xLP sometime in the next month or so, its my better half's favorite album of all time and we're from Lawrence so they've got an extra sentimental thing for us. I'd be happy with either pressing, but am leaning towards the Graveface reissue since they were around for 30 bucks or so last year. Anyone have a good in good-to-mint condition that they don't require 100 bucks for? if so, meet your new best friend.

PMs with offers, ideas, links, suggestions, etc. welcomed!

-nate

great albums! got them on my watch list on ebay and the grey usually go for $50ppd unplayed, the tricolor a bit more... and I fell asleep at the wheel about a month ago, this guy had a real minty looking tricolor that closed for $35, still kickin' myself on that one!! have seen a few VGs but i didn't follow them to see how much they closed for. but I'll keep my eye open when i make my weekly rounds on the websearch...

they show up there more than discogs, and not always crazy money, depends on the moon phase or payday i guess :huh: . there is a distro with tricolor but he won't come down off $79 and the grey is too pricey for a few scuffs...

sorry i can't help you out here. i have all 3 variants of the Middle States EP --including 2nd press since I was ordering some shirts from graveface. don't have any other AC on vinyl, just mp3.

happing hunting...

great albums! got them on my watch list on ebay and the grey usually go for $50ppd unplayed, the tricolor a bit more... and I fell asleep at the wheel about a month ago, this guy had a real minty looking tricolor that closed for $35, still kickin' myself on that one!! have seen a few VGs but i didn't follow them to see how much they closed for. but I'll keep my eye open when i make my weekly rounds on the websearch...

they show up there more than discogs, and not always crazy money, depends on the moon phase or payday i guess :huh: . there is a distro with tricolor but he won't come down off $79 and the grey is too pricey for a few scuffs...

sorry i can't help you out here. i have all 3 variants of the Middle States EP --including 2nd press since I was ordering some shirts from graveface. don't have any other AC on vinyl, just mp3.

happing hunting...

Pretty sure i know what distro you're talking about. I sent the grey back to him because of the scuffs. He was kind enough to replace it though.