FS: Weezer tickets - Blue album show - Orlando 11/10

imkylejackson

GAH. EFF. My work schedule got posted this week and there's no way I can make it. My friend is tight on cash so he asked me to try to sell his too.

Anyone in the Orlando/Central Florida area wanna buy 2 (hard) floor tickets to see Weezer play their best album (sorry, pinkerton) + other potentially awesome/awful songs?

I may even be selling 3 if my other friend bails. But 2 definitely.

The show is this Saturday, so I would obviously ship them ASAP with the quickest method possible.

Shoot me offers if you're interested.

Guest Big Hairy Stinky Muff

is this the album with that 1 buddy holly song? That song makes me do a little dance with my pegleg everytime it comes on my rock radio station i listen 2

I personally like The Blue Album and Pinkerton just about evenly. They both have had just about the same amount of impact on music which was a moderate amount. Both are cited as great albums and both are Weezer albums that can be listened to all the way through. Different moods for sure though. I think if I had to pick favorites I would pick Pinkerton that could just be the time of the year.