Anyone need any graphic deisgn, marketing, web work?

chaps

I'm looking for some fresh projects as I want to beef up my portfolio a bit as I haven't done much freelance work in the last two years (currently working in an ad agency). I know a lot of folks on here start small labels, been cranking out some cool logos as of late.

Also willing to do / help with any marketing work -email, display, etc.

Shoot me a PM, I'm open to barters for work! Send me a PM and we can get the ball rolling.

Long gone, I haven't freelanced in almost 2 years. Made some good progress on it today though.

Thanks man!

Wasn't trying to be a dick, I just think some people (myself included) would be interested in the progress you've made in those two years. What agency are you working for?

Let us know when that site gets up. I'm always interested in checking out other peoples work.

I actually take mine down when I'm not actively looking for work since I don't generally do freelance and don't feel like I can keep up with it otherwise. I know that isn't a winning strategy for building the personal brand, but hey, I never claimed to be a winner.

Let us know when that site gets up. I'm always interested in checking out other peoples work.

I actually take mine down when I'm not actively looking for work since I don't generally do freelance and don't feel like I can keep up with it otherwise. I know that isn't a winning strategy for building the personal brand, but hey, I never claimed to be a winner.

Thanks Man - Yeah I actually ran a small marketing shop before getting a job at a big agency. I mainly do marketing plans and strategies, I've just done design since I was 16 as a hobby.

My current position I actually don't do design at all - but being away from it for 2 years I've been able to do some stuff I'm pretty proud of as I get back into it.

Thanks for the positive words, I'll definitely post when the sites up.