WTB: Brand New - Daisy

mrrom92

All these websites are out of stock. It's suddenly put of stock pretty much everywhere. Do you guys think these websites will actually have it back in stock, and soon?

I already have it ordered with some tees on interpunk, but the availability date keeps changing.. It said 2 days, then one day, then tomorrow, which was today, and now that it's "tomorrow", it's back to saying in 1 day again. I have the feeling they're not actually expecting to get it back in stock and I'm just getting this generic message. Maybe I'm wrong, but they haven't answered my message about it.

hey, I bought Circa Survive Blue Sky noise from Interpunk a couple months back. They said it was in stock, then every week; I got an email saying it was out of stock and that it will get re-stocked soon. so after about a month and a half of waiting, I received it in the mail. It had the wrapping and everything on it. But when I opened it up, the record looked scratched, and the slip cover it came in looked liked it had been dropped in numerous times. So yeah. I don't know. Just thought I'd let you know. Same thing happened with Shop Radio Cast, except my record was open, and had visible finger print marks on the records.

Yikes. Sounds like a horror story. You probably got a return or reject. Happens alot with themusic.com

I keep checking eBay. I don't know if I can wait very long though as I'm leaving the country in 3 weeks. I do have a line on one for $24. If I don't hear from interpunk by the end of tomorrow night then I'm just going to bite on the cheapest offer I can get. Which is currently that $24 one.

I feel like I've seen this in every record store in my area over the last month or so...

I feel the same way. It's as if they've all suddenly disappeared or been bought out by flippers. Copies are selling for 30-40 on eBay, and amazon sellers want 80. It's rediculous.

If you know of any store that has them for sure, let me know and I'll give them a call and order from them if I can. Because I somehow have the feeling interpunk isn't actually going to get this in stock. It's not like they're gonna repress it - everyone can only recieve what their distributor has. And if the distributor has none, well. There's none.

I seem to have found one indie store that may have a copy or two left in stock, the price is cheaper there, only like 15 bucks, but who knows if their webstore is accurately showing that its in stock?

Just got this email

David,

I am sorry we are out of stock of the Brand New -Daisy (180 Gram Gatefold) LP at the moment. We have two open orders for this item with our suppliers and we were supposed to receive one of the orders back in today, however it has not shown up yet. I am sure we will receive these back in stock any day now, as soon as they are here we will have your order shipped and send you a confirmation email. I hope this helps, we appreciate your patience.

Thanks,

Dave

www.InterPunk.com

The Ultimate Punk Music Store

Guess that means I should remain hopeful for the time being. I'm glad that they took the time to update me on their own business situation when I asked, so I'll give it about another week before I start to have my doubts again. They seem pretty confident that its not OOP and that they'll actually receive a shipment of copies.

• 1 month later...