Awesome thing I got in the mail yesterday (TBR content)

mclz

Check out this awesome record I got in the mail yesterday. To the naked eye it just looks like a record for Iron Reagan (which I listened to and is awesome. It is members of Municipal Waste and Darkest Hour), but there is something special about this test pressing. No it is not because it is limited to 26 copies, 20 on green 6 on black, it is because the b-side of the record is the Teenage Bottlerocket - Live in '06 record. I slept on that record when it was put out and I was kinda pissed at myself that it ended up being a hard to get item. Todd is an awesome dude and everyone needs to buy everything on Clearview!!! even if the Lillingtons boxset might be a little costly.

juikj7.jpg

Like the TBR record this is a 1 sided record and you have to pay for both sides of the plates no matter what so my guess is that Todd just put the TBR record on there just cuz. I have a 3 Finger Spread 7" on Very Small Records and since it was gonna be a one-sided record David Hayes just put the b-side of the Nuisance record he put out on the other side.

Like the TBR record this is a 1 sided record and you have to pay for both sides of the plates no matter what so my guess is that Todd just put the TBR record on there just cuz. I have a 3 Finger Spread 7" on Very Small Records and since it was gonna be a one-sided record David Hayes just put the b-side of the Nuisance record he put out on the other side.

ahh yeah, i guess youre right. id love to see a repress of it on some cool colors though. ive always been shocked at how the quality is so good even though its all compressed onto one side of the record.

That is such a weird thing to do!?

All,

The Iron Reagan is a one sided record and when the test pressing was being run for the music side, I had no B side plates.

So I used the only 12" plates that I had at the pressing plant.  The etching side was done about 2 weeks later and so that't why there's no test pressings of the Iron Reagan with the etching side...  it's now 9:23 right now, the first person who writes me at [email protected] I'll send ya one. no emails after 10:00 though, you have 37 minutes....

[email protected]

All,

The Iron Reagan is a one sided record and when the test pressing was being run for the music side, I had no B side plates.

So I used the only 12" plates that I had at the pressing plant.  The etching side was done about 2 weeks later and so that't why there's no test pressings of the Iron Reagan with the etching side...  it's now 9:23 right now, the first person who writes me at [email protected] I'll send ya one. no emails after 10:00 though, you have 37 minutes....

[email protected]

emailed, hope I got it!