DAD PUNCHERS new 12" LP / Digital out now + a tour

The songs on the Exquisites split are probably my favorite DP songs so far.

hehe, DP...

Thanks for the heads up.

I just listened to some clips from the two singles and they sound like a band I will definitely enjoy. The "bummer punk" tag Deathwish uses couldn't be more perfect, at least for me.

I'm placing my order for the two singles right now!

Yeah apparently they had changed their name a while ago, and I had no clue. No sign of it on Facebook but all the YouTube vids of them say Warm Thoughts (formerly Dad Punchers) and those are from 2012/2013 so wtf.

ALSO, I am looking to buy purple and brown copies of this.

Yeah I think they went back and possibly edited the names? Not sure how that happened, but I know he didn't announce it until recently, but was hinting at it. Elliot told me he was changing the name fall of 2014 like last winter when we were discussing merch designs, and that's when I decided to get all 3 of the Dad Punchers variants cause they'll never be pressed again

Anyway, I might know someone who has the brown variant of this album.

Yeah I think they went back and possibly edited the names? Not sure how that happened, but I know he didn't announce it until recently, but was hinting at it. Elliot told me he was changing the name fall of 2014 like last winter when we were discussing merch designs, and that's when I decided to get all 3 of the Dad Punchers variants cause they'll never be pressed again

Anyway, I might know someone who has the brown variant of this album.

it's just weird cause I haven't seen in anywhere until today, I mean I don't use Twitter so maybe it happened there. If you could somehow connect me with that person, that would be awesome. All I have is green.

it's just weird cause I haven't seen in anywhere until today, I mean I don't use Twitter so maybe it happened there. If you could somehow connect me with that person, that would be awesome. All I have is green.

As far as a I know, he JUST announced the new name like within the last week. And yeah I can message you and try to link that up, it's not a VC member though. I just hit him up to see if he still has it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...